Friday, March 14, 2014

Dogeared Purchase

     Well, the coupons in the Popsugar Must Have Box worked! I used two of them right away! My first order arrived yesterday. I loved the horseshoe necklace from Dogeared so much that I had to look and see what other things I had to have!
They send everything in a bubble mailer as well. This is the first thing you see when opening it. 100% recycled material padded mailer. I LOVE this packaging! It already put me in a good mood!

These were inside the padded mailer. A little card about the company's "do good" attitude, and my order.

It was so hard deciding what to get. I want everything! I ultimately decided on the Make A Wish Anchor Bracelet. It fits perfectly!
     I loved my entire experience with this company. Adorable products, great customer care, and quick shipping! I mean, I got free two day shipping! Maybe I don't order enough things from the right places, but this amazed me! I will definitely be going back for more, and telling all my friends and family about them. They are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment