Friday, March 7, 2014

Joybird Furniture

     I have found a magnificent place full of mid mod goodness! If you haven't looked at Joybird Furniture, you should stop reading this and do so now! It's okay. I'll wait. Okay, you can wait until after you see what I have!
    
     I just happened upon Joybird's website from one of the many mid mod blogs I read. I browsed and soaked up every inch of that website. I'm not ashamed to say that I was on there for at least an hour. On a furniture website! It is that fantastic! Anyway, I requested free swatches to see exactly how fabulous the colors and textures are in my home. Let's just say, they are all perfect somewhere, and I need something now!

This is what came today in a bubble mailer. How adorable is their presentation? Next are the wood finish cards. They were a little hard to capture on camera and still be able to see a color. So, you get a small sampling of each.









Next are the fabric swatches. They are the best mid century colors I have seen in a while. With great names like Key Largo Coral, Vista Charcoal and Cordova Eclipse, who can resist?



    
     Also, they are having a giveaway right now too! All you have to do is sign up on their website, make a wishlist and wait until March 13th. That's it! One lucky person will win the contents of their wishlist (up to $10,000)! There is no reason not to sign up. If you don't win, then you already have your wishlist ready for when you save up!

Win Your Wishlist!
This is just the image from my email. I'm sorry I couldn't make it a direct link. One day I will learn how.  :)
      See you next time, friends!

1 comment:

  1. I was about to buy a couch from their website but did a google search to learn more about them.

    do not buy from this company. they are thieves. they are former employees of thrive furnishings based in los angeles. they stole their former employers designs as well as embezzled money from thrive furnishings to start joybird.

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/226443134/Versa-Products-v-Stitch-Industries-CFAA-Trade-Secrets

    shameful.

    ReplyDelete