Friday, March 7, 2014

Hello, friends!

     Well, here we are. The first post is the hardest, right? I suppose I should introduce myself and give a little insight as to what this site will be all about.

     I'm Kristin, an ordinary housewife trying to make it through motherhood with my sanity. I have a wonderful husband, two daughters(L-4, V-1), two angel babies, two dogs and several stray cats that L has named. I fill my days trying to find the right balance between housework and hijinx...hijinx has come out on top for years now.

     Hopefully, this will be a place for me to share some of those hijinx with you. From subscription box (addicted!) reviews, to new ideas, to sharing my day with you. I'm excited for this new journey, and would be glad to have you along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment